The latest issue of our YP E-Newsletter is now available for download. In this issue, we have featured articles about Project Pagbangon and the work that we do in Guiuan, Eastern Samar. We also included some short announcements about the 3rd CAN Regional Workshop, job opening at TAO, and the recently launched Power of Purple (POP) campaign by PMPI. You can download the latest issue by clicking the photo of the front page of the newsletter. If you wish to subscribe to our enewsletter and receive updates about TAO activities and projects, please sign up below.
The Human Settlements and Environment (HSE) Program of TAO-Pilipinas, Inc. is looking for a program staff for its numerous projects. Contract period will start on April 16, 2015. The staff shall have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct ocular or monitoring visits to project sites.
- Assist in the planning and design consultation processes with stakeholders and in coordination meetings with consultants and partners.
- Draft design development drawings based on the results of consultations and as required in infrastructure projects
- Prepare documentation of activities and progress reports on assigned tasks and/or projects
- Consult the HSE Program Director on matters requiring decisions.
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned by the HSE Program Director or Executive Director.
The qualifications required for this position are as follows:
- Preferably a graduate of architecture or civil engineering with knowledge in design, cost estimates and construction of socialized housing projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in drafting and design of socialize housing or similar projects. Experience in technical report writing and documentation work is required.
- Fluency in English and Tagalog with excellent writing ability is essential.
For interested applicants, please read the full details of this job vacancy in the TOR-Program Staff for HSE and submit the following documents:
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Sample written work
- Two (2) recommendation letters from former employers or professors
- Preferred salary
You can submit the documents via email at email@example.com or thru fax at (+632) 4410998. Please make sure to read the given TOR before applying. Applications will be acknowledged where an e-mail address has been provided. If you do not receive an e-mail acknowledgement within 24 hours of submission, your application may not have been received. All short listed candidates will be notified on or before April 6, 2015.
The January-March 2015 issue of the YP E-Newsletter is ready for download. The latest issue contains the recent projects that TAO has been doing since the start of 2015. Included in this issue is the Typhoon Ruby Emergency Shelter Assistance in Northern Samar, MOU signing for Project Pagbangon, and Post-Haiyan Shelter Projects in Northern Iloilo and Samar. We also have updates about Masagana community and some of the activities they’ve been doing. We are also accepting applications for OJT applicants or interns who are interested in providing technical assistance to our partner communities. Details of the application is in the newsletter. To download the latest issue, please click the cover photo to the left. If you wish to subscribe to our enewsletter and receive updates about TAO activities and projects, please sign up below.