The Human Settlements and Environment Program of TAO-Pilipinas, Inc. is looking for a program staff to carry out the following:
- Submit and follow-up release of applications for necessary permits for the construction and occupancy/use of the infrastructure.
- Supervise project construction in coordination with the local community.
- Ensure that delivery of outputs is according to specifications and approved time table.
- Consult the HSE Program Director on matters requiring decisions to implement changes in construction projects.
Interested applicants should be a graduate of architecture or civil engineering with knowledge in construction of institutional buildings and small community infrastructures. At least one year experience in construction supervision or management is preferred. Knowledge and experience in permitting process and requirements for building construction is a must. Experience in materials and services procurement is also a must. Experience and knowledge of the institutions and processes of the NGO system in the Philippines is preferred. Experience in direct community interaction related to human settlements and environment issues and disaster risk reduction is an advantage.
For those interested to apply, please read the following job details before applying. Applications may be sent through email or fax. Include the Vacancy Announcement Number HS/E- CA-002-2012 in the subject heading. Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) recommendation letters from former employers or professors
- Include preferred salary
Applications will be acknowledged where an e-mail address has been provided. If you do not receive an e-mail acknowledgement within 24 hours of submission, your application may not have been received. Interview will be scheduled soon after.
Fax: +632 441 0998